cOMPunity - The Community of OpenMP Users
OpenMP Support in the
The Lahey/Fujitsu compiler supports the following features of
and extensions to the OpenMP API:
- Nested parallelism with the OMP_NESTED environment variable.
- Dynamic Thread Adjustment with the OMP_DYNAMIC environment variable.
- Making all named common blocks automatically THREADPRIVATE with the -Kthreadprivate
- An OpenMP development environment, which is built on a client/server
architecture. The user has a client running on his local workstation,
and this client allows
him to access a Fujitsu OpenMP server located anywhere on the Internet.
This development environment is described in the following paper:
Implementation of the WORKSHARE construct
- The WORKSHARE construct has been parallelised using loop fusion. See the
following paper for details:
General Information about Lahey/Fujitsu Compiler
Parallelization of BLAS and LAPACK